- Research Areas
- Dynamic Brain Circuits and Connections in Health and Disease
- Core facilities
- Research administration services
- News & Events
- Brain Matters Newsletter
- Neuroscience Research Colloquia
You are hereEvents
Happy Ever After? How marriage impacts our health and happiness
6:30pm-9:00pm, Oct 25, 2019
Theatre C300, UBC Robson Square
Women's Health Research Cluster
- Marina Adshade, a faculty member at the Vancouver School of Economics and the author of The Love Market: The Economics of Sex and Love.
- Mandy Len Catron, who is the author of How to Fall in Love with Anyone.
- Carrie Ichikawa Jenkins is a philosophy professor at UBC and the author of What Love is and What Could it Be.
- Yue Qian, Assistant Professor of Sociology at UBC, who is interested in understanding how gender intersects with family and population processes
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit arts.ubc.ca/events/event/happy-ever-after.