- Research Areas
- Dynamic Brain Circuits and Connections in Health and Disease
- Core facilities
- Research administration services
- News & Events
- Brain Matters Newsletter
- Neuroscience Research Colloquium
You are hereEvents
Undergraduate Neuroscience Conference 2020
4:00pm-9:00pm, Jan 30, 2020
Rudy North Lecture Theatre, Lower Level, Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health
UBC Undergraduate Neuroscience Club
The UBC Undergraduate Neuroscience Conference is a great opportunity for undergraduate students who are currently working on or have completed research in any field that has an interdisciplinary focus and has neuroscience applications, to showcase their work through an oral or poster presentation and receive valuable feedback.
This year’s conference will feature:
1. Faculty keynote presentations
2. Undergraduate oral presentations
3. Undergraduate poster presentation
4. Refreshments, dinner, and prizes!!!
Undergraduate oral and poster presenters will be evaluated by graduate students and the top presenter in each category will win a prize!
Please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions! To register, visit www.showpass.com/2020-neuroscience-undergraduate-research-conferenc/.